Terms & Conditions
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
~ Information You Provide to Us ~
- Much of the personally identifiable information we receive comes directly from members who are interested in obtaining s membership and services from us. Typically, this information includes the members’ name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, and information about your interests in and use of various services, In the course of these various offerings. We may also collect other types of information such as gender, age, number of children, and personal interests, which we may associate with personally identifiable information. If you obtain online membership or use services from us, we will note, for example, credit card information, the type of services used, and the date of the usage. We collect personal information when you register on, log on, or visit our Web sites, including when you participate in activities on our Web sites,
- At some stage in this site, you may also submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to share an article / story OR you might submit the recipient’s name and address, if you are sending a product /gift directly to that person.
- At certain parts of some of our sites, only persons who provide us with the requested personally identifiable information will be able to avail of special offers, to order products, programs, and services or otherwise participate in the site’s activities and offerings. The Information so provided shall be completely voluntary.
- We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
- If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
~ Information Collected Through Technology ~
- We collect information through technology to make our sites more interesting and useful to you. For instance, when you come to one of our sites we collect your IP address. An IP address is often associated with the portal through which you enter the Internet, like your ISP (Internet service provider). Standing alone your IP address is not personally identifiable. We also may use IP addresses to collect information regarding the frequency with which our members visit various parts of our sites. We may combine this information with personally identifiable information.
- Our Web sites use a variety of technical methods for tracking purposes, including Web beacons. Web beacons are small pieces of data that are embedded in images on the pages of Web sites. We also use these technical methods to analyze the traffic patterns on our Web sites, such as the frequency with which our users visit various parts of our Web sites. These technical methods may involve the transmission of information either directly to us or to another party authorized by us to collect information on our behalf. We also use these technical methods in HTML e-mails that we send our members to determine whether our members have opened those e-mails and/or clicked on links in those e-mails. The information from use of these technical methods may be collected in a form that is personally identifiable.
- We, our service providers, advertisers and affiliates may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit any of our sites. A list representing the types of non-personally identifiable information we may collect include: current Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using , the type of operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider , the web pages you have visited, sites visited before and after you visit our site, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the site, location information, the content you have accessed and the advertisements you have been shown and/or clicked on.
~ Information That We Collect from Others ~
- We may supplement personally identifiable information that we have collected directly from our members with other information that we obtain from third parties and other members / affiliates of CNTAA.
D. CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT THE COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
CINTAA provides members with the opportunity of deciding whether to receive unsolicited communications from CINTAA and share personal information. This applies to information sent to Third Parties for promotions, products, and/or services unrelated to a specific transaction and information shared with CINTAA, licensees, co-branding participants, and others from time to time. You may make this decision when you first register on the Web Site and you may change your decision at any time by visiting the website and following the required instructions for change
E. CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
- Access to personally identifiable information that is collected from our sites and that we maintain may be available to you. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our site, you can access that account to review the information you provided.
- CINTAA provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information.In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers here
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it and we request third parties with whom we have shared the information do the same.